Starbucks Canada introduced their new Nitro Cold Brew coffee to be served at six Vancouver locations. Nitro Cold Brew is Starbucks’ newest take on its signature Cold Brew, infused with nitrogen for a smooth, creamy texture.
The Nitro Cold Brew is cold right out of the tap so it is served without ice and as with Cold Brew, it’s served unsweetened to highlight the flavour the cold brewing process brings out in the coffee.
If you order by phone, they will make it for you when you arrive so it is as fresh as possible, plus it is fun to see the Nitro Cold Brew being poured and seeing the natural crema come out.
We tried their regular iced coffee, cold brew and the Nitro Cold Brew and everyone loved the Nitro Cold Brew for the smooth creamy taste. I found that for myself, I could only drink half a grande before I started feeling the caffeine heavily kick in. I was really wired.
Nitro Cold Brew can be found at six Vancouver locations:
- English Bay (at Denman and Davie Street)
- 600 Dunsmuir (at Dunsmuir and Seymour Street)
- on the corner of Robson and Thurlow Street
- 2906 Hebb Avenue (at Renfrew and Hebb Ave)
- 2193 W 41st (at West Boulevard and W 41st Avenue)
- 930 Burrard (next to the theatre on Burrard and Smithe Street)
More locations will follow.
If you are looking for a nice strong coffee that will keep you going all day but with a nice smooth flavour, you’ll really enjoy this drink.