Greek Day on Broadway is the largest one day Greek festival in Vancouver and the grand finale event in a month long Greek Heritage Festival. Presented by the Hellenic Canadian Congress
Greek Day on Broadway is the largest one day Greek festival in Vancouver and the grand finale event in a month long Greek Heritage Festival. Presented by the Hellenic Canadian Congress of BC, the festival times to share the rich Greek culture that spans 2500 years of history, including over 100 years of social and cultural contributions to the City of Vancouver!
Greek Day on Broadway is taking place on Sunday June 24th, 2018 from 11am – 9pm. During this time, a five block stretch of West Broadway measuring almost a kilometre, from MacDonald to Blenheim, is closed off to traffic to make room for a world of delicious Greek food and drink, market vendors, entertainment, and live music offering a laid back yet lively Greek atmosphere.
- Opening Ceremony – a formal welcome takes place on the Main Stage at 2pm!
- Main Stage – enjoy all day performances with local Greek dance groups.
- Folk Stage – listen to the sounds of Greece and other musical entertainment.
- Cooking Demo – learn to cook amazing Greek eats from the 3 Greek Sisters!
- Kids Zone – featuring face painting, bouncers, balloon twisting and carnival games.
- Hellenic Experience Areas – immerse yourself in various aspects of Greek culture.
- Athenian Agora Marketplace – shop for treasures and souvenirs to take home.
- Food vendors – try to resist delicious souvlaki, spanakopita, loukoumades & more!
- Community Hub – meet local organizations, visit the photo booth & win merchant prizes.
- Raffle – win prizes including tickets for two to Greece, a Las Vegas getaway and a VIP Day on West Broadway with eats, shops and services that will pamper you like a God or Goddess!
(Sunday) 11:00 am - 9:00 pm