On Tuesday, March 13, 2018, from 6:30 pm to 9:30 pm, The Chefs' Table Society of BC's fifth annual Curry Cup returns to Heritage Hall (3102 Main
On Tuesday, March 13, 2018, from 6:30 pm to 9:30 pm, The Chefs’ Table Society of BC’s fifth annual Curry Cup returns to Heritage Hall (3102 Main St., Vancouver).
$69 (+ taxes & a fee) gets you a ticket which includes delicious samples of curry from each team. More delicious additions include cocktail samples by Brown-Forman, wine samples from Evolve Cellars, beer samples from R&B Brewing, and fresh dessert donuts from Cartems Donuts. It’s the best ticket in town for an intimate, tasty, and entertaining evening that also benefits Project Chef, a program which teaches young students about healthy food.
Meet this year’s competing chefs:
- Elizabeth Bryan, Dock Lunch
- Shelome Bouvette, Chicha
- Andrea Carlson, Burdock and Co.
- Tim Evans, The Cascade Room
- Karl Gregg, Colony on Main
- Mark Hills, Hills Foods
- Alana Peckham, Northwest Culinary Academy of Vancouver
- Alessandro Vianello, Gooseneck Hospitality
Hosted once again by the inimitable Fred Lee of The Province and CBC Radio, he will be joined by the following judges:
- Felix Zhou, Heritage Asian Eatery – last year’s winner!
- Taryn Wa, Savoury Chef – first years winner!
- Tim Pawsey, Vancouver Courier
- Vikram Vij, Vij’s Restaurant
- Harry McWatters, Encore Vineyards
(Tuesday) 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm