On Wed, March 21st, 2018, the highly anticipated annual BCPMA Healthy Chef Competition & Dinner Event will
On Wed, March 21st, 2018, the highly anticipated annual BCPMA Healthy Chef Competition & Dinner Event will be underway in downtown Vancouver co-hosted by BC Produce Marketing Association (BCPMA) and BC Chefs’ Association (BCCA).
What to expect:
- Open your secret envelope to discover your food destination
- Check out the theme table showcasing the ten competitors
- Bid on a great selection of items at the silent and live auctions with proceeds going to the Canadian Cancer Society, BC Heart and Stroke and the BCCA Scholarship Program.
- Enjoy DJ music, presentations and roaming entertainers
- Walk away with a great box of swag including fresh produce
- Earlier in the evening, BCCA chefs have carefully judged each entrée and dessert looking for the use of fresh fruits and vegetables on the plate.
- Trophies and prize monies will be awarded. Celebrate the winners for best entree, dessert, table showcase and people’s choice.
- Enjoy dining in a graciously decorated ballroom
WHEN: Wednesday, March 21, 2018. 6:30 PM – 9:30 PM
WHERE: Hyatt Regency, 655 Burrard Street, Vancouver, BC V6C 2R7
TICKETS: 604-785-0765 email@example.com. $90 includes appetizers, dinner & dessert, festivities, a swag box of goodies and taxes/service charges. 500 tickets are available.
(Wednesday) 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
655 Burrard Street, Vancouver, BC V6C 2R7