At the Walt Disney World Parks, buying cold drinks is pretty expensive. Since the Summer’s are so hot, sometimes fountain water isn’t going to cut it.
Head over to the Club Cool area to sample international sodas from Coca-Cola near Innoventions West inside Epcot.
Walking inside, you can feel free to try any of the 8 flavours for no charge. Other things you can do here is purchase Coca-Cola merchandise. Let’s be real, everyone was free for the free and exotic drinks.
- Gurana Kuat is a guarana berry flavoured soft drink from Brazil. it first launched in 1997 and guarana comes from the Guarani word guara-ná, which translated to “fruit like the eyes of people”.
- Inca Kola is known as The Taste of Peru, this soda has an unusually sweet fruity flavour similar to bubblegum.
- Sparletta Sparberry is from Zimbabwe, a raspberry flavoured cream soda launch in 1955.
- Bibo is fruit-flavoured juice from South Africa since 1998. It features characters like Johnny Orange, Taka Strawberry and Paolo Peach. The flavour today was Kiwi Mango.
- VegitaBeta is a Japanese soft drink that was launched in 1992. It is a non carbonated beverage with apricot and passionfruit flavors and is rich in Beta-Carotene that contributes to its unique yellowish-orange color.
- Fanta Melon Frosty is the top soft drink in Thailand and known for its melon flavour perfect for the hot tropical climate.
- Fanta Pineapple is an original flavour from Greece. It has a sweet flavor with no caffeine. There are more than 90 flavors available in 180 countries.
- Beverly is a carbonated soft drink marketed as a non-alcoholic apéritif in Italy.
The 8 flavours are fun to try, but there are a few flavours that will make you question why these sodas were ever made. All of them I felt were decent except for Beverly.