Doritos drops an exclusive capsule collection that is inspired by Canada’s Love of Doritos Ketchup Chips.
It’s official, Doritos Ketchup Chips are back for a limited time. To mark its return, Doritos Canada is dropping its first-ever capsule collection inspired by Canada’s most coveted limited time offering of Doritos ever. The Doritos Ketchup Collection features a full range of streetwear staples, including a Doritos-shaped pocket tee, a crewneck sweatshirt and a Varsity jacket all featuring iconography straight from the Doritos Ketchup package, and complemented by an eyepopping snapback hat and must-have duffle bag. Beginning today, Doritos Ketchup fanatics can view the exclusive collection lookbook before it drops on January 31 by visiting DoritosDrop.ca. Shot by famed Toronto Instagram photographer, Jamal Burger and modelled by Canadian music, dance and fashion influencers Matt Mogul, David Forteau and Fateh “Doe” Singh, the lookbook brings the capsule collection to life for Doritos Ketchup and streetwear fashion lovers alike.
In true streetwear fashion, Doritos will release one new item each week for five weeks, beginning January 31, 2018. Every Wednesday at 11 AM ET, Canadians can get their hands on the limited-edition pieces of the collection only at DoritosDrops.ca, while supplies last. For Doritos Ketchup fans who have their eye on a specific piece, here’s a look at the Doritos Ketchup Collection drop schedule:
- January 31: A snapback should show off your love for your favourite team, which just so happens to be a bag of Doritos Ketchup chips. Show your love off with the Doritos Ketchup Snapback (CAD $30), an authentic New Era fitted 59FIFTY snapback.
- February 7: February is sweater weather, so keep warm and stylish with the fitted Doritos Ketchup Crewneck (CAD $65) – detailed with embroidered Doritos Ketchup iconography on the chest.
- February 14: Make a statement with the varsity-style Doritos Ketchup Jacket (CAD $145) – it’s slick with a satin, and clearly inspired by the flavour of ketchup chips.
- February 21: What’s red has three sides and 180° worth of symmetry? Not the square on your average pocket tee. The Doritos Ketchup Triangle Pocket Tee (CAD $35) – with Supima cotton features a bold red pocket that adds flavour to any look. o February 21: While your allegiance might come off a little more subtle with this one, the lightweight cotton Doritos Ketchup Micro Print Tee (CAD $35) has you sporting your love for Doritos Ketchup on your sleeve. Literally.
- February 28: Take-off this weekend with the Doritos Ketchup Duffle Bag (CAD $50) – a classic red duffle bag that shows off your love for Doritos Ketchup chips and holds a copious amount of them.
If you missed your chance to get your hands on Doritos Ketchup gear once it’s sold out online, Doritos will be giving their fans a chance to win the weekly drop items and as a grand prize, the entire collection! To enter, fans are required to buy a bag of Doritos chips (80g – 255g) and upload a photo of the receipt for their chance to WIN! Head to DoritosDrops.ca to enter.
Doritos Ketchup chips are now available on store shelves, wherever Doritos products are sold, but only for a limited time only. Get them before they are gone.