I love Frank’s Red Hot Sauce as it always reminds me of spicy buffalo wings. When I was cooking dinner one evening, I combined a few items that I already had in the fridge and pantry to create this dish. It’s a quick pasta dish to make under 30 minutes.
- 12 oz Rotini Pasta
- 1 cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 cup Frank’s Red Hot Sauce
- 1/4 chicken broth
- 1/2 cup Shredded Chicken
- 1/2 cup Blue Cheese Dressing
- Heat a pot over medium heat
- Add plain greek yogurt, Franks Red hot sauce, chicken broth and blue cheese dressing. Mix until well combined.
- Add in shredded chicken.
- Allow the sauce to simmer for 5 minutes over low heat.
- In the meantime, boil a large pot of water and cook the pasta according to package directions, drain, add to the sauce and stir to combine.