As consumers, it’s always great to see change driven by our feedback. The 2019 Buick Envision has a new design, performance and great technology features added to this small luxury SUV. At first glance, you notice the subtle difference in the sculpted front fascia, new grille and headlamps compared to previous models. The new 19-inch wheels provide an expressive and distinct profile as well.
As a consumer, I value safety and technology in an SUV. I can have confidence that myself or anyone else driving will be assisted by the car when our eyes can’t see obstructions in our blind spots or just anything that we’re not aware of.
- New nine-speed automatic transmission for 2.0L turbo models.
- 2.0L turbo engine offers increased vehicle performance of 252 horsepower and 295 lb-ft of torque. The engine and transmission updates produce 0-60 mph acceleration just under a half-second quicker than the 2018 model.
- Engine stop/start deactivation switch – a Buick first in North America.
- Single rate brake booster for improved overall brake performance that requires less effort.
- Flexibility to switch between Adaptive Cruise Control and conventional Cruise Control.
- Enhanced visibility on Rear Vision Camera.
- Improved hands-free microphone for better call quality and better voice recognition.
- The seat heating system warms up quicker than on the previous model year.
- Next-generation wireless charging with more power for fast and efficient charging including iPhone8/iPhoneX compatibility.
- Lighting upgrades across all trims: HID headlights standard on 2.5L models, bi-functional LED headlamps on 2.0L turbo models and LED wing signature lights on every model.
- In-vehicle air ionizer that helps eliminate odours, reduce bacteria and provide better air quality.
Standard features include Buick’s signature QuietTuning; 10 airbags, including side curtain and knee airbags; Rear Park Assist; and newly added Rear Seat Reminder. Available features include Surround Vision, Safety Alert Seat and Forward Automatic Braking, among others. Every Envision comes equipped with an 8-inch diagonal infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Autocompatibility, a 4G LTE Wi-Fi hotspot, a limited trial of OnStar (including 3GB or 3 Months of data, whichever comes first) and access to the myBuick app at no additional cost.
The 2019 Envision goes on sale in the spring of 2018 and will be available in four trim levels starting at Preferred ($39,995), Essence ($43,995), Premium ($47,095) and Premium II ($50,995). Prices are inclusive of Destination Freight Charges and A/C tax.